I am just an awkward 19-year-old girl who really likes to observe and to write. Here I record the world as I see and hear it from day to day through my owl-eyes.
talk to me
Feel free to follow me on Twitter as well: https://twitter.com/I_am_aDancer
- Me: We had fun last night, right??
- Marli: Was quite fun! Too bad there wasn't decent-looking guys.
- Me: Yes, there wasn't really many. And the few that were there are too complicated.
- Marli: The barman...
- Me: Yeah, was probably best that C did not try to go for him.
- Marli: Probably, but what stupid rule is that that the barman may not flirt with the customers? (rolls eyes)
- Me: Yes, makes it quite boring for the bartenders!
- Marli: Yeah well, they could be the customers' soul mates!
- Me: If one really feels so strong about a barman, one has to wait until he is off duty... THEN one flirts with him. (laughs)
- Marli: But sometimes one thinks a guy gives vibes, but then he is just nice. Now that has to be embarrassing.
- Me: True! That's why slow is usually better. Or to wait until the guy makes the first move...
Everything the same
The same faces, the same places, the same conversations
For five years now, we have all been here, and it has all been
There have been
Giggling helplessly until our cheeks hurt, until our sides ache,
Crying into my pillow in the night, mascara staining my skin -
And now we’re almost
Straining at these chords that are grounding us, so loved and familiar
And yet so well worn that they are chafing and burning the skin -
I love it here
And yet I
Scene of my childhood, the faces of my past, so well fitting
And yet cruelty has been done here, it makes me want to
Fling myself free.
So with trepidation
It is time
And I don’t know yet whether these tears in my eyes are
Full of sadness or joy. At least I know with certainty that it wont be